Fungal Infection - Need Natural Herbal Remedies

The place to ask and answer general health related questions. Ask about natural remedies, herbal supplements, tips, or whatever else is on your mind.
Forum rules
Disclaimer: Information on this website and advice/tips shared in this forum are for educational purposes only and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

Fungal Infection - Need Natural Herbal Remedies

Postby David » Sun May 12, 2013 6:41 pm

I have a fungal infection on my leg. What's a good herbal remedy for fungal infections? Hopefully something natural?
I'm super friendly :)
David

Re: Fungal Infection - Need Natural Herbal Remedies

Postby Anna » Sun May 19, 2013 12:42 pm

Hi! A great natural remedy for fungal infections is garlic. Garlic works great against fungus. However, be very careful when applying garlic to your skin because it can burn your skin quite badly especially if you have sensitive skin or if you leave the garlic on your skin for too long. If you use garlic carefully and not in excess then it should work against the fungus!
Hey all
Anna

Re: Fungal Infection - Need Natural Herbal Remedies

Postby David » Fri May 24, 2013 5:16 pm

Thanks, the garlic definitely worked and I can see the fungus going away. The area where I put the garlic for a few seconds has dried, and the fungus is disappearing. It will probably take a few days for the fungus to fully disappear.
I'm super friendly :)
David

Return to Health Questions and Answers